- Schedule of Classes - June 25, 2020 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 25, 2020 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
Examines the impact of the physical environment on human health and well-being. Environmental factors examined include characteristics of the built and natural environment, housing, and neighborhood, as well as sprawl and environmental toxins. The course also includes discussion of our reciprocal relationship with the physical environment; how human behavior affects the environment and how more sustainable behavior can be promoted.
When Offered Spring.
Distribution Category (SBA-HE)
- Comprehend the influence of the built and natural environment on human health and health behaviors.
- Develop an evidenced-based product to address a real-world challenge in the local community.
- Apply multidisciplinary perspectives to critically evaluate complex environment-health challenges.
Regular Academic Session. Choose one lecture and one field studies.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- WIves Hall 112
- Jan 21 - May 5, 2020
Instruction Mode: Hybrid - Online & In Person
Disabled for this roster.