- Schedule of Classes - June 25, 2020 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 25, 2020 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
This is a graduate design theory course. The primary objective is to introduce topical issues of design in the built environment, with a focus on enclosure. Different theoretical themes will be introduced and explored each week through critical readings, discussions, and creative synthesis.
When Offered Spring.
Distribution Category (LAD-HE)
- Acquire grounding in the field of design theory as it pertains to the built environment and be able to apply it to contemporary design issues.
- Develop a greater proficiency in critical thinking through rhetorical and historiographical analyses of the readings.
- Incorporate a greater breadth of disciplinary perspectives as the world of ideas, philosophy, is compared to the world of interventions, design.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- FM Van Rensselaer Hall 4301
- Jan 21 - May 5, 2020
Instruction Mode: Hybrid - Online & In Person
Disabled for this roster.