- Schedule of Classes - June 25, 2020 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 25, 2020 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
The built environment made interactive and adaptive has great promise to support and augment us at work, school, and home, as we roam, play, interconnect, and age. Students will design and prototype artful, meticulous physical objects and environments responsive to specific challenges of an increasingly digital society.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment preference given to: DEA and MAE students. All others by permission of instructor.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: DEA students must have completed two DEA studio courses at the 2000 and 3000 level.
- To grapple with under-constrained, "wicked" problems and opportunities of an increasingly digital society.
- To identify design opportunities that may prove responsive to these problems and opportunities.
- To demonstrate an ability to realize interactive and adaptive objects and physical environments as working prototypes responsive to these problems and opportunities.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
4 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- TRHuman Ecology Building 2L32
- Jan 21 - May 5, 2020
Instruction Mode: Hybrid - Online & In Person
Permission of instructor required. Preference is given to MAE students, and DEA students who have completed two DEA studio courses at 2000 or 3000 level.
Instructor Consent Required (Add)
Disabled for this roster.