- Schedule of Classes - June 25, 2020 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 25, 2020 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
The course will cover key elements of business practice, along with project management, delivery and communications. Students will be introduced to alternative, often multidisciplinary, ways of working in design with a focus on two critical aspects of professional practice: entrepreneurship and ethics.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: DEA seniors only. Other students by permission of instructor.
- Apply fundamentals of professional practice; ethics, liability, sustainability, profitability.
- Comprehend management of creative process, including business models and strategy.
- Identify/create opportunity for professional practice.
Seven Week - Second.
Credits and Grading Basis
1.5 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- FM Van Rensselaer Hall 4231
- Mar 11 - May 5, 2020
Instruction Mode: Hybrid - Online & In Person
Prerequisite: seniors only or permission of instructor.
Disabled for this roster.