- Schedule of Classes - June 25, 2020 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 25, 2020 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
This studio aims to familiarize students with the generative approach in the design process and allow them to explore opportunities for creating novel cyber–human systems for the design and/or fabrication of a physical space.
When Offered Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Recommended Prerequisite: DEA 1150.
Distribution Category (LAD-HE, SBA-HE)
- To develop the general knowledge of design computing methods that can be applied in design studios, thesis work, research, and/or professional practice.
- To comprehend principles and methods in the field of generative design, and identify opportunities of generative tools for human-centered design.
- To develop the practical skills to design and fabricate a prototype that is not achievable by a human or a computer/machine working alone.
- To apply effective and accurate visual representation, clear and concise verbal presentation, and an articulate written argument in communication.
- Add additional rows if you need to document additional outcomes.
Regular Academic Session. Combined with: DEA 6406
Credits and Grading Basis
4 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- MWM Van Rensselaer Hall 4221
- Jan 21 - May 5, 2020
Instruction Mode: Hybrid - Online & In Person
Disabled for this roster.