- Schedule of Classes - February 24, 2020 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - February 24, 2020 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
Development of, and contemporary issues in, communication theory. Discusses the interaction between communication and society, social groupings, and mental processing.
When Offered Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: COMM 6800, or graduate standing and permission of instructor.
- Students will be able to use basic principles of epistemology to analyze past research and plan future research.
- Students will be able to analyze how communication scholarship has developed over time in an area of scholarship.
- Students will be able to develop, reflect on, and refine a research proposal to solve an applied problem or develop new knowledge.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- MWMann Library 495
Prerequisite: COMM 6800 or graduate standing.
Or send this URL: