- Schedule of Classes - February 25, 2020 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - February 25, 2020 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
Covers origin of air pollutants, U.S. Emission standards, dispersion equations; design of equipment for removal of particulate and gaseous pollutants formed in combustion and chemical processing.
When Offered Spring.Outcomes
- Size pollution devices. (a, c, k)
- Evaluate options for meeting regulations. (a, c, e, k)
- Understand regulatory framework and basis for regulations. (h, j, k)
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- MWFOlin Hall 245
Or send this URL: