- Schedule of Classes - February 21, 2020 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - February 21, 2020 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
Modeling and analysis of the dynamics of chemical processes, Laplace transforms, block diagrams, feedback control systems, and stability analysis.
When Offered Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: CHEME 3130, CHEME 3230.
- Students apply mathematical analysis to develop models for chemical process systems. (a,c,e,j,k)
- Students complete all problem sets in groups of 2-3 people. (d,g)
- The first problem set is an open-ended assignment, which helps introduce basic concepts of control, including the identification of variables, parameters, inputs an outputs. Students are encouraged to select a system that is not a traditional chemical process. (j,k)
Or send this URL: