- Schedule of Classes - June 25, 2020 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 25, 2020 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
Covers modal analysis, numerical methods, and frequency-domain analysis. Introduction to earthquake-resistant design.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: junior or senior standing.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite/Corequisite: MATH 2940.
- Understand the behavior of structures subjected to dynamic loads.
- Know how to calculate displacement time histories.
- Capable of calculating seismic response of multi degree-of-freedom structures subjected to earthquakes.
Regular Academic Session. Combined with: CEE 6780
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- TRHollister Hall 366
- Jan 21 - May 5, 2020
Instruction Mode: Hybrid - Online & In Person
Or send this URL: