- Schedule of Classes - February 16, 2020 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - February 16, 2020 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
Student teams conduct research, build working models, design full-scale prototypes, create design algorithms, and create educational materials for technology transfer to improve drinking water quality in the Global South. For more information, see aguaclara.cee.cornell.edu.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
Course Attribute (CU-CEL, CU-SBY, CU-UGR)
- Design, build and operate unit processes.
- Develop measurement and evaluation protocols to measure process performance.
- Consciousness raising.
- Develop effective team work habits.
- Develop ability to give technical presentations.
Project Session Full. Choose one lecture and one laboratory.
Credits and Grading Basis
1-3 Credits Sat/Unsat(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory)
Class Number & Section Details
- MHollister Hall 110
Final decisions on class enrollment will be based on interviews at the beginning of the semester. For more information see https://confluence.cornell.edu/display/AGUACLARA/Home.
Or send this URL: