- Schedule of Classes - June 25, 2020 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 25, 2020 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
A weekly journal club-style discussion. Graduate students may be expected to present a summary of their research or a summary of research in the literature related to their thesis once per year.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: 20 students. Intended for: graduate students.
- Become exposed to a wide variety of lines of study of animal behavior.
- Deepen your understanding of how to conduct research on animal behavior.
- Get to know the various graduate students, postdocs, and faculty studying animal behavior.
- Get critical, but also encouraging, feedback on your own research project.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Sat/Unsat(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory)
Class Number & Section Details
- T Corson-Mudd W358
- Jan 21 - May 5, 2020
Instruction Mode: Hybrid - Online & In Person
Enrollment limited to: graduate students.
Disabled for this roster.