- Schedule of Classes - February 18, 2020 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - February 18, 2020 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
Focuses on mathematical and statistical tools needed to analyze experimental data in molecular biology and genetics using examples from the literature. Provides a foundation for individual study of the quantitative techniques needed in individual research programs.
When Offered Spring (weeks 8-14).
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: first-year PhD students in the graduate fields of Biochemistry, Molecular and Cell Biology, or Genetics and Development, all others with permission of instructor.
- Critically read primary literature.
- Analyze large biological datasets using quantitative tools necessary.
- Demonstrate successful use of JMP computational package.
Seven Week - Second.
Credits and Grading Basis
2 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- MWFStimson Hall G01
- Mar 11 - May 5, 2020
Enrollment limited to: First-year PhD students in the graduate fields of biochemistry, molecular and cell biology, or genetics, genomics, and development. For all other students, permission of instructor is required.
Or send this URL: