- Schedule of Classes - December 6, 2019 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - December 6, 2019 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
This course is for students in the HHMI-Cornell Research Transfer (CURT) program, and will introduce HHMI-CURT Scholars to faculty research, include scholar presentations, and serve as a forum for HHMI-CURT Scholars to discuss potential difficulties or success in labs.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: Participation in the HHMI-Cornell University Research Transfer (CURT) program.
Course Attribute (CU-UGR)
- Students will explain faculty research in life science.
- Students will orally communicate concepts in life science.
- Students will critically evaluate primary life science research literature and primary laboratory findings.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Sat/Unsat(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory)
Or send this URL: