- Schedule of Classes - February 18, 2020 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - February 18, 2020 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
Planning and design of processes and facilities for management of municipal solid wastes. Source characterization and reduction; collection and transport systems; waste-toenergy combustion; sanitary landfills; composting; recycling and materials recovery facilities; and hazardous waste management. Emphasizes quantitative analyses.
When Offered Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: BEE 3500 or CEE 3510 or permission of instructor.
Course Attribute (CU-SBY)
- Students will demonstrate improved ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs.
- Students will improve their ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- Students will demonstrate knowledge of contemporary environmental issues.
- Students will gain proficiency in use of the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
- Students will demonstrate an ability to create sustainable solutions in the context of a complex natural environment.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TRRiley-Robb Hall B15
Prerequisites: BEE 3500 or CEE 3510 or permission of instructor.
Or send this URL: