- Schedule of Classes - February 18, 2020 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - February 18, 2020 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
Covers the analysis of different types of biomaterials, synthetic or bio-derived, their synthesis, characterization and applications. The fundamental understanding of biomaterials chemistry and physics at the molecular level is emphasized. Mathematical analysis towards rational design of biomaterials is used throughout the course. In addition, examples from forefront biomaterials research will be used for case studies.
When Offered Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: BEE 2220. Pre or co-requisite: BEE 3500.
- Students will apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering to define and solve problems in the design and analysis of biomaterials.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to function on multi-disciplinary teams.
- Students will improve their ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TRRiley-Robb Hall B15
Prerequisites: Thermodynamics. Pre or co-req: mass transport.
Or send this URL: