- Schedule of Classes - June 25, 2020 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 25, 2020 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
Covers the analysis of different types of biomaterials, synthetic or bio-derived, their synthesis, characterization and applications. The fundamental understanding of biomaterials chemistry and physics at the molecular level is emphasized. Mathematical analysis towards rational design of biomaterials is used throughout the course. In addition, examples from forefront biomaterials research will be used for case studies.
When Offered Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: BEE 2220. Pre or co-requisite: BEE 3500.
- Students will apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering to define and solve problems in the design and analysis of biomaterials.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to function on multi-disciplinary teams.
- Students will improve their ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- TRRiley-Robb Hall B15
- Jan 21 - May 5, 2020
Instruction Mode: Hybrid - Online & In Person
Prerequisites: Thermodynamics. Pre or co-req: mass transport.
Or send this URL: