- Schedule of Classes - June 25, 2020 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 25, 2020 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
The goal of this weekly seminar is to provide a formal and organized venue for PhD students and faculty to interact and discuss research on environmental, energy and resource economics and the economics of sustainability, and to be exposed to the frontier in the area.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: PhD students or written permission of instructor.
Course Attribute (CU-SBY)
- Present original research in sustainable environment, energy and resource economics.
- Effectively communicate research ideas through writing and speech.
- Use and evaluate scientific and economic information to reach defensible conclusions.
- Be able to specify the original contribution of the research to the existing literature.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1.5 Credits S/U NoAud(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- RWarren Hall 137
- Jan 21 - May 5, 2020
Instruction Mode: Hybrid - Online & In Person
Or send this URL: