- Schedule of Classes - February 24, 2020 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - February 24, 2020 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
Evaluation of internship experience requiring the following written submission at the end of the term. 1) Internship job description and copies of training materials provided. 2) Weekly diary including descriptions of job responsibilities and reflections/insights on those experiences. 3) Three to five page paper reflecting on how the internship related to the academic program. All internships must be approved by the internship coordinator before the work experience segment.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: Dyson students.
Comments Students must register using the Dyson Internship Contract form available through the Dyson Office of Student Services.Outcomes
- To practice effective communication skills in a workplace environment.
- To perfect teamwork skills in an office environment.
- To practice the skills needed to be critical consumers of business information and research.
- To learn to find solutions for real business problems.
Project Session Full.
Credits and Grading Basis
1-2 Credits S/U NoAud(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
Enrollment limited to: AEM students only. Students must register using the AEM Internship Contract form available online here: http://publications.dyson.cornell.edu/docs/Dyson-internship-contract.pdf
Instructor Consent Required (Add)
Or send this URL: