- Schedule of Classes - April 3, 2020 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - April 3, 2020 7:14PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
Focuses on fixed-income securities including corporate bonds, default-free bonds, and floating rate notes. Other topics include related financial instruments such as forwards and futures on fixed-income securities, interest rate swaps, bond options, and mortgage-backed securities. In addition to the analysis of specific types of fixed-income securities, there is an examination of the tools used in bond portfolio management.
When Offered Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: MATH 1110, AEM 2100, AEM 2240 or equivalent.
- Develop effective communication skills.
- Attain analytical and functional competency in the basic business and economic skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to solve practical business and economic problems and make an impact in real world and society.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Opt NoAud(Letter or S/U grades (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- MWWarren Hall 101
- Jan 21 - May 5, 2020
Instruction Mode: Hybrid - Online & In Person
Prerequisites: MATH 1110, AEM 2100, AEM 2240; or equivalents. Enrollment preference given to Dyson students. Non-Dyson students please place your name on the waitlist during the pre-enrollment period.
Or send this URL: