- Schedule of Classes - February 16, 2020 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - February 16, 2020 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
Part of the Grand Challenges program, the Project Course is a capstone, team-based learning experience. Students work with a faculty member and a client or community partner to tackle a societal problem. Projects span the entire semester and, for larger projects, may extend to student cohorts over several semesters.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: AEM 2000 or AEM 2555 or AEM 2805, and AEM 3000.
Course Attribute (CU-CEL)
- Demonstrate client engagement skills in interactions with a community partner.
- Work collaboratively with a team to manage a project and produce deliverables that meet or exceed the partner's expectations.
- Reflect on individual and team learning to manage through conflict, uncertainty, and successes and failures.
- Translate your learning into stories and plans for future community engagement.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits GradeNoAud(Letter grades only (no audit))
Or send this URL: