- Schedule of Classes - May 26, 2020 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - May 26, 2020 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
This seven week course will provide background information and discussion on the economic implications of the vote in the United Kingdom to exit from the European Union. The required readings, videos, and discussion will be followed by a ten-day trip to the UK.
When Offered Spring.
Fees Course fee: $3,400.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: ECON 1110.
- Students will be able to provide a historical understanding of the development of the United Kingdom.
- Students will be able to analyze the reasons for the creation of the European Union (EU).
- Students will be able to evaluate the implications of participation in the EU for Britain.
- Students will be able to analyze the potential outcomes for England and Scotland from the Brexit vote.
Seven Week - First.
Credits and Grading Basis
2 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- MWWarren Hall 138
- Jan 21 - Mar 11, 2020
Instruction Mode: Hybrid - Online & In Person
Prerequisite/Co-requisite: ECON 1110 (suggested). Enrollment by application only.
Instructor Consent Required (Add)
Or send this URL: