- Schedule of Classes - June 25, 2020 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 25, 2020 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
This course will survey ethical problems that arise in business and other organizational contexts, and develop theoretical resources to help address them.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: AEM 2200 or equivalent.
- Identify and define central ethical problems in business.
- Distinguish major ethical theories and how they my illuminate the central ethical problems in business.
- Recognize and define psychological processes that influence moral and organizational behavior.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Opt NoAud(Letter or S/U grades (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- TRWarren Hall 151
- Jan 21 - May 5, 2020
Instruction Mode: Hybrid - Online & In Person
Disabled for this roster.