- Schedule of Classes - February 25, 2020 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - February 25, 2020 7:14PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
This course will survey ethical problems that arise in business and other organizational contexts, and develop theoretical resources to help address them.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: AEM 2200 or equivalent.
- Identify and define central ethical problems in business.
- Distinguish major ethical theories and how they my illuminate the central ethical problems in business.
- Recognize and define psychological processes that influence moral and organizational behavior.
Or send this URL: