- Schedule of Classes - June 25, 2020 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 25, 2020 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
A broad overview of various aspects of the Fixed Income and Equities Markets and the role of Investment Banks. Topics, amongst others, will include: Securities Sales and Trading, Fiscal and Monetary Policy effects on Markets, Asset Management, Private Equity and Leveraged Buyouts, Mergers and Acquisitions, and Risk Management. Course will focus on real life practices and may include guest speakers, role playing and trading simulations.
When Offered Spring (weeks 1-7).
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: Dyson students. Not open to: 1st year students.
- Develop effective communication skills.
- Attain analytical and functional competency in basic business skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to solve practical business problems and make an impact in society.
- Develop skills to be critical consumers of business information and research.
Disabled for this roster.