- Schedule of Classes - February 24, 2020 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - February 24, 2020 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
This course is a survey of topics related to: 1) the structure and performance of U.S. dairy markets; and 2) federal and state policies that regulate market activities. This is not a course in how to market or sell farm milk or dairy products, although we will discuss some topics related to marketing and dairy demand analysis. Policy sections emphasize understanding why regulations were created and how they impact market activity, as well as describing what they do.
When Offered Spring.
Comments This is an online distance learning course.Outcomes
- Learn where to access data and information about dairy markets and policy and how to interpret publicly available information.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of federal dairy programs and key elements of the dairy supply chain.
- Improve ability to analyze dairy market interventions and the possible roles of the public sector in regulating competition.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
Instruction Mode: Online
This course strictly requires sophomore or higher class standing. There are no formal meeting times for lectures, which will be taught with recorded lectures on Blackboard.
Or send this URL: