- Schedule of Classes - February 16, 2020 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - February 16, 2020 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
Part of the Grand Challenges program, the Pre-Project Boot Camp prepares students to work with a team during their senior year to solve a societal problem. The Boot Camp is an intensive, weekend learning experience with biweekly reinforcements throughout the semester. Students will build skills in working as part of a team, presenting to a client, reflecting on their experience, and demonstrating cultural humility.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: AEM 2000, AEM 2555, AEM 2805.
- Work collaboratively with a team to practice managing a project and giving and receiving feedback.
- Use design thinking strategies to understand a problem and navigate uncertainty and complexity.
- Practice consulting skills, such as listening and engaging with community partners.
- Demonstrate clear writing and effective presentation skills.
- Reflect on your views and experiences to improve self-awareness.
- Identify personal biases and understand how reframing and cultural humility may improve team and community outcomes.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1.5 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Or send this URL: