- Schedule of Classes - June 25, 2020 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 25, 2020 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
Part of the Grand Challenges program, the Pre-Project Boot Camp prepares students to work with a team during their senior year to solve a societal problem. The Boot Camp is an intensive, weekend learning experience with biweekly reinforcements throughout the semester. Students will build skills in working as part of a team, presenting to a client, reflecting on their experience, and demonstrating cultural humility.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: AEM 2000, AEM 2555, AEM 2805.
- Work collaboratively with a team to practice managing a project and giving and receiving feedback.
- Use design thinking strategies to understand a problem and navigate uncertainty and complexity.
- Practice consulting skills, such as listening and engaging with community partners.
- Demonstrate clear writing and effective presentation skills.
- Reflect on your views and experiences to improve self-awareness.
- Identify personal biases and understand how reframing and cultural humility may improve team and community outcomes.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1.5 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- FWarren Hall 401
- Jan 24, 2020
- SWarren Hall 401
- Jan 25, 2020
- SuWarren Hall 401
- Jan 26, 2020
Instruction Mode: Hybrid - Online & In Person
Department Consent Required (Add)
Disabled for this roster.