- Schedule of Classes - June 2, 2019 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 2, 2019 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019.
This course is designed to delve in-depth into the scientific literature that should drive decision making in vineyard production systems. We will critically evaluate studies from around the world and discuss their applicability to winegrape production systems in a range of climates.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Graduate students from the School of Integrative Plant Science can enroll without the prerequisite.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: VIEN 2204.
- Students will be able to describe the major agricultural challenges facing winegrape production today.
- Students will be able to describe to what level science has informed common winegrape production practices.
- Students will be able to examine how the academic literature can be applied to winegrape production.
- Students will be able to assess the potential contribution of specific scientific studies to the winegrape industry.
- Students will be able to identify specific challenges in winegrape production that need to be addressed by scientific experimentation.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
2 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TPlant Science Building G22
Vanden Heuvel, J
Prerequisite: Previous completion of VIEN 2204 is required. Graduate students from the School of Integrative Plant Science can enroll without the prerequisite.
Or send this URL: