- Schedule of Classes - April 18, 2019 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - April 18, 2019 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019.
This course builds on the first graduate statistics class for social sciences offered in falls. It will cover the general linear model as a data analytic tool. The focus will be on applied regression models. No costs other than textbooks are incurred.
When Offered Spring.
Distribution Category (MQR-AS)
- Analyze data and apply statistical techniques.
- Learn skills for effective write-up of data analysis results.
- Improve data analysis skills.
- Enable students to critically evaluate statistical evidence.
Or send this URL: