- Schedule of Classes - December 15, 2018 7:15PM EST
- Course Catalog - December 15, 2018 7:16PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019.
Effective judgments and decisions are critical to success in every avenue of life. This course will explore research on the principles of sound judgment and decision making, and on the ways in which people's judgments and decisions are prone to bias and error. The course aims to improve students' critical thinking skills and to enable them to make better judgments and decisions in an increasingly complicated world. The course is taught by a team of psychologists and economists who draw on recent research in psychology and behavioral economics that can benefit the lives of students.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: freshmen and sophomores.
Distribution Category (KCM-AS)
- Students will be able to make sound decisions.
- Students will be able to be aware of common biases that plague people's judgments and decisions.
- Students will be able to critically evaluate empirical evidence.
- Students will be able to evaluate the effectiveness of new ideas and policies.
Or send this URL: