- Schedule of Classes - June 2, 2019 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 2, 2019 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019.
Students will engage in a project, either as an individual or as a group, that entails either fieldwork, surveys, or library work. The aim of the project is to give students a supervised experience dealing intellectually and analytically with a professional problem related to a substantive area of plant science involving research, extension, or teaching.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
- Assemble and compile data, properly analyze data, and draw supportable conclusions.
- Write documents for both scientific and lay audiences.
- Collaborate with co-workers on project development and outcomes.
- Receive constructive criticism and use it to improve writing and communication skills.
Disabled for this roster.