- Schedule of Classes - June 2, 2019 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 2, 2019 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019.
This course explores current topics in the study of root growth, development, function, and survivorship through a mixture of lectures, discussions, and research presentations. Topics incorporate how roots and the rhizosphere respond to the environment including soil heteogeneity, abiotic stress, and herbivory.
When Offered Spring (offered alternate years).
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: plant physiology.
- Discuss classic topics in root research.
- Critique recent literature in root ecology.
- Explain the interaction of roots with their environment.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Sat/Unsat(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory)
Class Number & Section Details
- M Plant Science Building 141
Disabled for this roster.