- Schedule of Classes - June 2, 2019 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 2, 2019 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019.
This course explores the elements of sustainable design, establishment and management of sports, golf and lawn turf. Focus on practical aspects through field tours, hand-on activities and real-world case studies.
When Offered Spring (weeks 8-14)(offered alternate years).
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: PLHRT 4920/LA 4920 recommended but not required.
Course Attribute (CU-SBY)
- Critically evaluate design specifications for turfgrass installations.
- Develop skills for effective client communication regarding sustainable design and management of turf.
- Develop hands-on plant identification and other practical turfgrass management skills.
Seven Week - Second.
Credits and Grading Basis
2 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- W Plant Science Building 233
- Mar 11 - May 7, 2019
Prerequisite: PLHRT 4920/LA 4920 recommended but not required.
Disabled for this roster.