- Schedule of Classes - June 2, 2019 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 2, 2019 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019.
Plant Breeding and Genetics Seminar Series.
When Offered Fall, Spring.Outcomes
- Dialog with presenters from on campus and around the globe about their research.
- Observe styles and formats of presentation of plant breeding data, interpretation and conclusion.
- Raise and hear questions related to methods, experimental design and context.
- Interpret pre-publication data.
- Network with potential colleagues and collaborators.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Sat/Unsat(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory)
Class Number & Section Details
- TEmerson Hall 135
Or send this URL: