- Schedule of Classes - June 2, 2019 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 2, 2019 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019.
Introduction to the research literature in plant biology through weekly problem sets and discussions.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: first and second year graduate students in the field of Plant Biology
- Evaluate and interpret experimental data as presented in the plant science literature in the context of the existing paradigms, theories, and assumptions in plant biology.
- Communicate effectively in verbal and written formats.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit GradeNoAud(Letter grades only (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- RPlant Science Building 141
Graduate standing or permission of instructor required.
Disabled for this roster.