- Schedule of Classes - June 2, 2019 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 2, 2019 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019.
Introduces microeconomic theory and its application to decision making in the management and policy arenas. Places special emphasis on the economic environment of health care organizations and the problems faced by managers in this environment.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment preference given to: Sloan students.
- By the end of this course you should be familiar with the basic tools of microeconomic analysis.
- By the end of this course you should have an understanding of the use and limitations of these tools and have experience in applying them to examine issues in healthcare policy and management.
- By the end of this course you should be able to present economic concepts and applications to health issues orally and in written form.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
4 Credits GradeNoAud(Letter grades only (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- TR Riley-Robb Hall 125
Priority enrollment for Sloan students.
Disabled for this roster.