- Schedule of Classes - June 2, 2019 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 2, 2019 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019.
This course offers students the opportunity to integrate and apply knowledge and skills they have learned in the PAM major by addressing real world problems for outside agencies. Students will use social science research methods to answer program or policy questions presented by a community partner.
When Offered Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: PAM 2100 or equivalent statistics course.
- Frame a problem identified by a client that can be answered through social science research methods
- Review the social science literature on an applied program or policy issue that is relevant for the client
- Use appropriate methods to collect and analyze data in response to client needs
- Make recommendations for strengthening the program data and evaluation
- Effectively communicate research results and recommendations through presentations and a written report to clients
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- WSavage Hall 200
Prerequisite: PAM 2100/PAM 2101 or equivalent statistics course.
Disabled for this roster.