- Schedule of Classes - June 2, 2019 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 2, 2019 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019.
This graduate-level survey course addresses the key concepts and tools of stakeholder identification, mapping, analysis and engagement strategies in working toward sustainable, positive development. With a particular focus on extractive industries in developing and emerging economies, the course is designed for students pursuing careers in sustainability in the public, private, or nonprofit sectors.
When Offered Spring.
- Students will describe principles of stakeholder identification, mapping, analysis, and engagement strategies.
- Students will apply stakeholder engagement tools used by major international organizations to real-world cases.
- Students will analyze and develop a strategic deliverable around a hypothetical stakeholder engagement scenario drawn from the instructor's practice.
Seven Week - Second.
Credits and Grading Basis
1.5 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Disabled for this roster.