- Schedule of Classes - June 2, 2019 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 2, 2019 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019.
Fraud Examination is a senior seminar designed to allow you access to theories of fraud examination, to develop an understanding of the fraud examination process, and to provide a background in fraud-related issues.
When Offered Spring.
Comments Co-meets with AEM 4532.Outcomes
- Develop effective communication skills in finance.
- Attain analytical and functional competency in basic business and economic skills.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of ethics and ability to apply to real world settings.
- Demonstrate ability to solve practical business problems and make an impact in real world and society.
- Develop skills to be critical consumers of business information and research.
Regular Academic Session. Combined with: AEM 4532
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits GradeNoAud(Letter grades only (no audit))
Class Number & Section Details
- MWarren Hall 173
For MPS in Management-Accounting Specialization students only.
Or send this URL: