- Schedule of Classes - June 2, 2019 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 2, 2019 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019.
Studio course emphasizing the design process and principles ingenerating design ideas, concepts and plans. The coruse focuses on the aestheties and functionality of site-specific design.
When Offered Spring.
Fees Course fee: drafting supplies and fees approx. $250; field trip approx. $250.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: graduate standing.
Course Attribute (CU-CEL, CU-SBY)
- Students will become familiar with and gain confidence in the design process as a method for solving site design problems.
- Students will create conceptual designs through site inventory and analysis, site opportunities and constraints, program generation and diagramming.
- Students will be able to refine concepts to spatially-accurate, well-formed schematic designs.
- Students will develop graphic skills through both hand-rendering and computer generated techniques.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
5 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- MWFKennedy Hall 466
Enrollment limited to: graduate students.
Disabled for this roster.