- Schedule of Classes - June 2, 2019 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 2, 2019 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019.
This course presents the student with an understanding of the emerging role of the professional landscape architect. The course helps students choose a type of practice and introduces the problems and opportunities one may encounter in an office or in other professional situations. Topics include job-seeking preparation, practice diversity, marketing professional services, office and project management, construction administration, and ethics.
When Offered Spring.Outcomes
- Students shall become familiar with the fundamentals of professional practice in different working environments.
- Students shall be introduced to professional definitions of practice as defined by a state review board.
- Students shall be introduced to a the bidding process and contract preparation.
- Students shall be introduced to project management and construction administration concepts.
Disabled for this roster.