- Schedule of Classes - June 2, 2019 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 2, 2019 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019.
Designed to develop a working knowledge of various computer software applications with emphasis on Autocad. Explores other applications relative to land-use planning and the profession of landscape architecture.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: 15 landscape architecture students.
- Students will have a working knowledge of 2D CAD.
- Students will understand how CAD is implemented in landscape architecture.
- Students will have upon completion a list of over 100 Autocad commands as reference.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TMann Library B30A
Enrollment is limited to: Landscape Architecture students.
Disabled for this roster.