- Schedule of Classes - June 2, 2019 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 2, 2019 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019.
Focuses on the role of materials and natural systems in design at multiple scales. Design strategies, theory and vocabulary in landscape architecture and allied disciplines are explored within the projects.
When Offered Spring.
Fees Course fee: supplies and fees: approx. $250; field trip: approx. $250.
Course Attribute (CU-CEL, CU-SBY)
- Demonstrate intermediate skill in analog freehand and measured drawing and modeling
- Deploy Adobe Suites, CAD, and basic 3D modeling in Rhino or SketchUp at beginning to intermediate levels.
- Use basic GIS skills to create inventory and analysis maps.
- Design with increasingly complex programs through meetings and charettes with real clients and/or community engagement.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
5 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- MWFKennedy Hall 462
Prerequisite: LA 2010 with grade of C or better.
Or send this URL: