- Schedule of Classes - June 2, 2019 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 2, 2019 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019.
The course will cover advanced topics in research on the emotions from central neural and peripheral physiological perspectives, with an emphasis with how emotions shape different aspects of cognition and behavior.
When Offered Spring.
Comments Co-meets with HD 4720.Outcomes
- Demonstrate knowledge of the principles of how human brain activity results in emotions and their influence on cognition and behavior.
- Apply and integrate knowledge from neuroscience and psychology to design and execute an empirical research study.
- Develop skills to be able to synthesize discussions of assigned reading material in both written and oral form.
- Create a proposed research project of their design.
Disabled for this roster.