- Schedule of Classes - June 2, 2019 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 2, 2019 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019.
This course provides an overview to specialized and novel topics in clinical science.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
Distribution Category (D-HE, KCM-HE, SBA-HE)
- To highlight broad conceptual challenges and methodological principles that underlie the scientific study of psychopathology, including the definition, operationalization, and measurement of psychological problems.
- To identify cognitive and behavioral patterns that overlap across symptoms and diagnostic categories.
- To advance students' own research interests, by introducing them to the scientific methods needed to study transdiagnostic processes and to evaluate critically both the benefits and drawbacks to a transdiagnostic approach.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- MFernow Hall G01
Disabled for this roster.