- Schedule of Classes - June 2, 2019 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 2, 2019 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019.
Provides students who have taken and excelled in HD 3620 Human Bonding, an opportunity to explore the topics/theories/issues in greater depth and share their insights and discoveries with students currently enrolled in HD 3620. Specifically, students enrolled in HD 4790 will conduct searches of the latest scientific literatures and popular press writings with the goal of developing a presentation and leading discussions.
When Offered Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: must have taken HD 3620 and received a grade of A- or better.
Distribution Category (SBA-HE)
- Demonstrate knowledge of relevant empirical literatures within disciplines (e.g., social, cognitive, developmental Psychology) and across disciplines (e.g., psychology, sociology, anthropology, biology).
- Critically evaluate findings scientific findings within and across disciplines.
- Develop effective presentations of scientific findings.
- Work with others to develop effective presentations.
- Engage in self-directed learning and information literacy.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- MWFernow Hall G01
Prerequisite: HD 3620.
Instructor Consent Required (Add)
Disabled for this roster.