- Schedule of Classes - June 2, 2019 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 2, 2019 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019.
A course on human social networks, what they look like offline, and how they matter in everyday life. The course will cover published research on social networks, focusing on health and well-being, and will introduce methods to represent and study networks quantitatively. Students will evaluate past studies and propose original research.
When Offered Spring.
Distribution Category (SBA-HE)
- Learn to critically evaluate empirical research on social networks.
- Learn fundamentals of research design.
- Develop verbal and written skills via in-class discussion, presentations, and written assignments.
- Learn to represent and conduct network analyses using statistical programming.
- Learn to propose original research using past findings and fundamentals of research design.
Disabled for this roster.