- Schedule of Classes - June 2, 2019 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 2, 2019 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019.
Course is designed to explore strategies and instruction across three aspects of adult education: the Cooperative Extension Service as a structured delivery vehicle, outreach in more informal and non-traditional formats, and college instruction as a formal structure to deliver technical expertise. The intent is to develop a program to meet our target audience, then implement a plan that successfully meets the needs and expectations of instructor and participants alike.
When Offered Spring.
Comments Co-meets with EDUC 5510.Outcomes
- Students will become aware of differences and similarities across the audience profiles and develop targeted approaches to each.
- Students will gain understanding of the history and future development of extension programming and how it impacts instructional methods and opportunities.
- Students will develop a personal philosophy and vision for presenting technical information in a professional, yet approachable format that stimulates questions and further inquiry.
- Students will gain competency in selecting and integrating appropriate technological tools for instruction across a variety of audiences.
- Students will develop techniques to establish programming that differentiates presentations for a workshop, outreach program, and classroom presentation.
- Students will understand assessment strategies to verify learning objectives have been met and ascertain participant attitudes toward topics.
Or send this URL: