- Schedule of Classes - June 2, 2019 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 2, 2019 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019.
Engage in a dialogue among design, health, medicine, policy, and management disciplines. Explore the latest innovations in healthcare design and practice, and the cutting-edge literature and methods. A hands-on, multidisciplinary class on healing environments that prepares the students for Evidenced-based Design Accreditation and Certification (EDAC), a formalized foundation for evidence-based design (EBD). Work with actual clients to make a difference in the world.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment preference given to: graduate students and seniors of all relevant disciplines.
- Boost practical research and design competencies appropriate for career positions in healthcare facilities, industry, government, and academia.
- Work closely with cutting-edge healthcare organizations on a real project; Participate in high quality research and design innovation, enhancing your professional resume and portfolio.
- Learn about the impact of healing environments on personal, social, and organizational outcomes and identify the environmental causes of current operational challenges.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TR Savage Hall 200
Disabled for this roster.