- Schedule of Classes - June 2, 2019 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 2, 2019 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019.
Temporal spaces dominate the interior landscape at this point in history, reflecting the fleeting nature of information in a society consumed with momentary experiences. This studio will both expand and contract notions of spatial/environmental communication through brand-forward environments, exhibit-forward environments, and social advocacy experiences.
When Offered Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: DEA 1101 and DEA 1150 (minimum grades of B-) or permission of instructor.
Distribution Category (LAD-HE)
Course Attribute (CU-CEL)
- Analyze protocols of exhibit design including code requirements, display techniques, graphic design user-interface, lighting, and construction documentation.
- Demonstrate design methodologies for exhibit design by completing three distinct projects.
- Manage the construction and installation of on-campus or local exhibits / installations.
- Identify and support a non-profit with design solutions which appropriately address their most critical issues.
- Work in teams to create viable options for non-profit collateral.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
4 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- TR M Van Rensselaer Hall 4301
Disabled for this roster.