- Schedule of Classes - June 2, 2019 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 2, 2019 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019.
This weekend workshop trains researchers in the sciences (including natural sciences, engineering, experimental social sciences, etc.) to communicate effectively with nonscientists such as policy makers, political stakeholders, the media, and the general public. Training activities may include role-play, reading/discussion, writing press releases and other outreach materials, and discussion with invited speakers.
When Offered Fall, Spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: graduate students.
- Students will be aware of multiple opportunities for communicating with public audiences.
- Students will be able to use multiple skills used in communicating with public audiences.
- Students will have acquired basic tools for writing and speaking for public audiences.
Disabled for this roster.