- Schedule of Classes - June 2, 2019 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 2, 2019 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019.
Applications of experimental design including split plots, incomplete blocks, and fractional factorials. Stresses use of the computer for both design and analysis, with emphasis on solving real data problems.
When Offered Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: STSCI 3200 or BTRY 6020 or ILRST 5110 or equivalent.
- Students will be able to explain the basic design principles such as randomization, blocking and stratification.
- Students will be able to determine an appropriate design based on design principles.
- Students will be able to apply standard designs to date using modern statistical software and interpret the results.
Disabled for this roster.