- Schedule of Classes - June 2, 2019 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - June 2, 2019 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2018-2019.
This course is offered to students studying at Weill Cornell Medicine-Qatar. Advanced Lab provides an introduction to some key concepts integral to the study of medicine. The course affords students an opportunity to learn, apply, integrate, and demonstrate the knowledge and skills of biology, biochemistry, and chemistry. Students are required to complete one 3-week exercise in each of three course themes. These offered may vary due to availability of faculty.
When Offered Spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: BIOG 1101, BIOG 1102.
Distribution Category (OPHLS-AG)
- Demonstrate hands-on experience with equipment and techniques used in modern laboratory investigations.
- Communicate scientific results clearly and concisely through technical writing.
- Develop proficiency in the use of technology for generating reports, analyzing and representing data, and disseminating scientific results.
- Implement problem solving, teamwork, and design skills.
- Further develop oral communication skills through poster or podium presentations.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
2 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- TBA Qatar
Taught in Qatar. Prerequisites: BIOG 1101, BIOG 1102
Disabled for this roster.